SCROLL TO BOTTOM FOR PRINTABLE VERSION
TOWNE SQUARE VILLAS CONDOMINIUMS, INC. Approved at Annual Membership Meeting 11/21/2017
ALL PREVIOUS VERSIONS OF THE RULES AND REGULATIONS OF TOWNE SQUARE VILLAS ARE HEREBY NEGATED IN FAVOR OF THIS REVISION.
TENANTS MUST BE PROVIDED A COPY OF THE RULES PRIOR TO THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS’ APPROVAL FOR LEASING OF ANY UNIT.
1. PARKING: Parking shall be limited to the parking of bicycles and passenger vehicles in the parking space(s) allotted to the apartment owners as shown in exhibit “D”, Page 779, in the Declaration of Condominium. No motorized vehicles may be parked or driven on areas not approved for such, unless approved by a director, or agent of the condominium. No boat, trailer, utility vehicle, recreational vehicle, or similar device shall be parked in the parking area. All motorized vehicles parked any place within the condominium must have current license plates, be readily usable, and must not leak any fluid or cause any litter on the property. No motorized vehicle may be stored within a condominium unit or upon the unit’s limited common area. No repair of vehicles (including, but not limited to, flat tire or battery replacement) shall be done on condominium property except what may be necessary to tow or otherwise move the vehicle. Washing of vehicles will be permitted only in the posted area. There shall be no loitering in cars nor any “vehicle only” visitors.
2. LAUNDRY: Only owners and tenants may use the laundry facility. No laundry or clothing shall be hung or similarly displayed on the common elements, the porches of the condominium units or elsewhere within the condominium units, which would be visible from the outside.
3. DRESS: The dress code for the condominium shall be equal to that of the city of New Port Richey, FL. No article of clothing shall display any vulgarity or nudity.
4. SMOKING: Smoking materials are not to be extinguished on the ground, nor left unattended and are to be placed in trash receptacles only after they have been inspected for any embers. Butts, etc. in the ashtrays must then be disposed of in an appropriate receptacle.
5. LAWN CARE: No condominium unit owner shall assume the duty of lawn, plant, or shrubbery care, unless authorized to do so by the Board of Directors. Garden hoses must be kept neatly on racks or in approved boxes when not in immediate use.
6. ROOF ENTRY: No owner shall enter upon a roof or cause another person, agent, or contractor to enter upon a roof without the permission of the Board of Directors.
7. PETS: Only one domestic pet is permitted. Snakes, spiders, and/or venomous creatures are forbidden. Pets must be of manageable size. Dogs/cats must be kept on a leash at all times when outside the unit. The owner of the pet is responsible for removing waste and discarding it in the proper receptacle. The owner is responsible for the behavior of the animal. Any animal deemed a danger to people, other animals, or property will not be permitted to remain on the property. Excessive barking will not be tolerated. Other animals, such as cats, are not allowed to roam freely on the property.
8. MEDIA: All media installation and/or changes, including CATV, TV, satellite, phone, and internet requiring cabling, or any exterior component must be located so as to provide service in its least evasive and least visible application. Three-day approval will be required for scheduling purposes. Non-compliance will result in the possibility of service interruption and additional charges to your account. The location of each dish will be determined by the Board of Directors or an agent of the Board authorized to approve such. “UNUSED” satellite dishes will be removed at the direction of the Board of Directors.
9. RECREATIONAL FACILITIES: Recreational facilities are for the use of the members, occupants registered with the association, and guests which are signed in by a member or adult registered occupant. The signing member or (in the case of a tenant) the owner of the unit being leased, will be held liable to the association for any and all actions of the guest or occupant to which they have knowingly or unknowingly become a party.
No vulgar or offensive language or behavior shall be used in the common areas of the property.
Reasonable activity is encouraged; however, quiet time must be observed between the hours of 11:00 p.m. and 8:00 a.m.
The community clubhouse hours are 10:00 a.m. and 8:00 p.m., except that these hours may occasionally modified to accommodate the greatest number of owners and occupants, or as season necessitates. The clubhouse may be reserved, subject to the notification and approval of a director. A $50.00 cleaning deposit is required and can be paid in the form of personal check.
Rules regarding the use of amenities (e.g. furniture, and such) will be posted in, on, or at the recreational facilities and must be expressly followed.
POOL AND POOL AREA USE: Pool amenities are for the use of owners and their guest(s) only. Members and guests must follow all pool rules, as posted. Children must be supervised. Shower before entering the pool. Neatly return your lounge and patio chairs. Remove all items brought with you while enjoying the pool area. Do not use fencing for drying towels and personal items when you are not in the pool area.
GRILL USEAGE: Charcoal cookers, smokers, grills, or any liquefied petroleum gasfired device should be used safely—not less than 15 feet from any structure or enclosure. No barbecue grills, including but not limited to gas and charcoal grills, and other cooking equipment utilizing an open flame or combustible materials shall be used on any balcony, patio, or other enclosed or partially enclosed area of any multifamily dwelling except those balconies, patios or other enclosed areas located within single-story building. (Reference National Fire Protection Association NFPA No. 1, SS 10.11.7)
10. NUISANCES: A. No nuisances shall be allowed upon the condominium property, or any use or practice that could reasonably be construed as a source of annoyance to the residents or which interferes with the peaceful enjoyment of their units and common elements of the property. B. All parts of the condominium shall be kept in a clean, sanitary condition. No rubbish, refuse or garbage will be allowed to accumulate. Window treatments and doors are to be neat and in good repair. C. No electrical device creating unusual electrical overload may be used in the condominium without permission of the Board of Directors, nor shall any fire hazard be allowed to exist or any firework allowed to be ignited or displayed on the premises. D. No unit owner may use his unit or make use of the common or limited common elements in such a manner so as to cause an increase in the cost of insurance to the association. E. No garbage cans, trash barrels, or other obstructing personal property shall be placed in the walkways, staircases or landings, nor shall anything be hanging from the windowsills or balconies. No clothes, sheets, blankets, laundry or any other kind of article shall be hung out of a unit or exposed on the common or limited common elements. No mops shall be hung from any window, balcony or accumulation of rubbish, debris or unsightly material will be permitted in or on the common and limited common elements and vermin shall be prevented.
11. LAWFUL USE: No immoral, improper, offensive, or unlawful use shall be made of any part of the condominium property, and all the valid laws, zoning ordinances, and regulations of all bodies.
12. SIGNAGE: Each condominium unit owner shall show no sign or advertisement, inclusive of “For Rent” or “For Sale” signs on or in the window or door of their unit (neither inside or outside) nor on the common, or limited common elements.
LEASING: After approval by the association elsewhere required, entire units may be rented provided the occupancy is only by the lessee and the owners’ family, and guests. No more than two rentals in one calendar year will be permitted.
13. No rooms may be rented except as part of the unit or to another unit owner and no transient tenants may be accommodated.
Transient tenants: For the purposes of this document, transient tenants will be defined as follows: Tenants residing in the condominium for less than one month.
14. INSPECTION: Each condominium unit owner shall permit the Board of Directors of the Association, or its agents and employees, to enter the owner’s unit for the purpose of emergency maintenance, inspection, and/or repairs to be made in accordance with the Declaration of Condominium.
15. REGULATIONS: Reasonable, uniform rules and regulations concerning the use of the condominium property may be made and amended from time to time by the association in the manner provided by its Articles of Incorporation and Bylaws. Copies of such rules, regulations, and amendments, shall be furnished by the association to all owners and residents of the condominium upon request. Each owner shall conform to and abide by the bylaws and uniform rules and regulations of the Association, which have been or are adopted, concerning the condominium property, and each owner shall see that all persons using the owner’s property, by, through, or under the owner does likewise.
The membership has enacted the following changes:
board vacancy between elections Passed 4/4/2019
1 year wait before leasing Passed 4/4/2019 2 rental limit per year Passed 4/4/2019 late fees Passed 4/4/2019 screening Passed 4/4/2019 election date Passed 4/4/2019 Board Qualification Passed 4/4/2019 Media Allowance Passed 4/4/2019
Board of Directors to fill vacancies between elections
Except as to vacancies provided by removal of Directors by members, vacancies in the Board of Directors occurring between annual meetings of members shall be filled by the majority of votes cast by the remaining directors. However, if there be less than 3 directors remaining at the time of the vacancy, the vacant position(s) shall be filled by the members at a special membership meeting. The term(s) created by such vacancy shall continue until the next annual meeting.
1 Year Waiting Period to rent. Add Part 10.7(a) No units may be leased for 1 year after a transfer of deed or title, except that a contract to lease signed before such transfer occurs may be honored, provided that contract has been approved by provisions elsewhere in these documents.
2 rental limit in a year. Add 10.7(b) No unit owner may lease a unit more than twice in a calendar year, except to fulfil the terms of an approved existing contract that has been severed. The new contract will not be allowed the same exception of severability. (No 4th, 5th, 6th lease period etc.)
Rule 12 LEASING “No more than three (would become two) rentals in one calendar year will be permitted”.
Late Fees Maintenance Fees are due on the first of the month. A late fee of $25.00 is established when an owner is delinquent. An owner will be turned over for collections on the first day after the third month of delinquency. All monies due, once in collections, including late fees, and attorney’s cost and allowable interest by FL Stat 718 will become collectable in the manner provided by the statutes.
No apartment owner may dispose of an apartment or any interest in an apartment without approval of the association including criminal background and credit history as governed by the Board of Directors except to another apartment owner.
Election/Annual Meeting Date Wording changed to: 2.1 The words “First Tuesday in September” would be stricken through and replaced with “Third Tuesday in November”.
Eligibility of Board Candidates Exhibit I (Articles of Incorporation) Article 5.1 Change wording from: “Directors need not be members of the association”. Change to: “Directors shall be members of the association.
Media allowances Wording changed to: Apartment owners may have placed one antenna or satellite dish or other form of media receptor as prescribed elsewhere in the documents. Size, location, associated appurtenances, cabling and or wiring must be approved by the board of directors and must not interfere with quality of service or otherwise be of nuisance to another unit. No attachment to any roof or part of roof thereof shall be acceptable.
Last site update: 01/20/2020 Information contained on http://www.townesquarevillas.com website (the "Service") is for general information purposes only.
Towne Square Villas Condominium Association Inc., hereinafter (TSV)
assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in the contents on the Service. In no event shall TSV accept liability for any special, direct, indirect, consequential, or incidental damages or any damages whatsoever, whether in an action of contract, negligence or other tort, arising out of or in connection with the use of the Service or the contents of the Service. TSV reserves the right to make additions, deletions, or modification to the contents on the Service at any time without prior notice.
TSV does not warrant that the Service is free of viruses or other harmful components. External links disclaimer http://www.townesquarevillas.com website may contain links to external websites or portals that are not provided or maintained by or in any way affiliated with TSV.
Please note that the TSV makes no recommendation, neither does it guarantee the accuracy, relevance, timeliness, or completeness of any information on these external websites or portals, nor any
Copyright © 2018 Towne Square Villas Condominium